If you are looking for a bicycle repair shop Manchester that is committed to delivering high quality repair and maintenance services, you have come to the right place. Cycle Maintenance Academy is a team of qualified bicycle mechanics who are passionate about fixing bikes, and teaching others how to repair bikes themselves. Whether you need a repair, a hand with maintenance or simply want a bicycle assessment, we are here to help.
Repairs we do at our Bicycle Repair Shop Manchester
- Brake adjustment – £11
- Brake pads fitting – £16.50 (brake adjustment)
- Brake cable replacement – from £16.50 (brake adjustment)
- Brake bleeding – £27.50 (per brake)
- Hydraulic brake installation, including hose shortening and bleeding – £35 (per brake)
- Chain replacement – £11
- Cassette/freewheel installation – £22
- Crankset installation – £22
- Drivetrain cleaning (chain rings, cassette/freewheel, chain, jockey wheels) – £60
- Gear cable replacement – £33 (including gear adjustment)
- Gear shifter replacement – £38.50 (including gear alignment)
- Gear mech hanger replacement – £11
- Derailleur replacement – £38.50 (including gear alignment)
- Gear adjustment – £22 per gear
- Tyre replacement – £18.50 (tyre not included)
- Puncture repair – £9
- Wheel replacement – £20
- Spoke replacement (front wheel) – £33 (including wheel truing. Spoke price not included)
- Spoke replacement (rear wheel) – £38.50 (including wheel truing. Spoke price not included)
- Wheel truing – £22
- Wheel building – £55
These repair prices include VAT and exclude parts.
About our Bicycle repair shop Manchester
In 2010, Velo Times (then known as The Bike Barn) was born in a shed in the grounds of Jacksons Boat Pub. Our bicycle repair shop Sale is located just South of Manchester. We wanted to offer Mancunions a way to explore the miles of traffic free scenic routes that sat on their doorstep. From this we also began to serve as the local bike repair and cycling advice shop. After covid induced lockdowns, we realised that there was a demand for people wanting to fix bikes themselves. We wanted to share our knowledge and passion of cycling maintenance and repair to help get cyclists back on the road.
On top of our bicycle repair services, we also offer a free 30-minute bike assessment. You can book a slot online here: free bike check here. During our bike assessment we will give you any recommendations on what needs to be fixed and a free quote for how much it will cost. From there it is your choice whether or not to go ahead.
As well as our repair service, we understand that some people are more hands on and therefore may be interested in our free online bicycle repair and maintenance tutorials.
Contact our bicycle repair shop Manchester now
If you want to book in for a free bike assessment or for a repair, do not hesitate to book online or give us a call. We look forward to getting your bike back on the road.